Friday 8 April 2011

Exciting Times

Golden tickets of loveliness...

In a couple of weeks my parents will be visiting this fair city.  Having failed to brave the humidity and the general melee of Phnom Penh, I think that the late Spring thunderstorms of Moscow will be more up their indivdual streets.  I will be giving a grand tour of: my flat, some of the architecture, some restaurants...maybe a bar or two, and The Olympic Stadium, as on the Saturday of the trip we will be going to Roger Waters perform The Wall.  This is the first thing that I have been generally excited about in a long time.  A once in a lifetime concert, in Moscow, alongside The Old Man who introduced me to their music, it should be a great, great evening.  The tickets have been collected and paid for, now I'm just hopping with excitement, but hoping, praying and that he doesn't cancel...

No comments:

Post a Comment